Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hey, I figured it out!

It is hard typing with one wrist on a cat's head, but I will manage.
This is who I am right now. I love MINIs and I love my MINI friends. I like to talk about MINIs and MINI friends to anyone who will listen. I feel like I am saying something everyone wants to hear, however I am sure that is not the case. What could be more fun than hearing about my weekend in Vegas? I know, nothing! That is why I have told my stories to any client who had the misfortune of coming in since the trip. Now I need another batch of Vegas-like stories to add to my repetoire.
Perhaps I will just make some up. Like that time Brianna was hiding in my trunk (I do have a photo) and I didn't know it, so I was driving and listening to my gangsta rap (and singing very well I must say) without a clue. To my consternation, I kept hearing a strange screaming noise from the boot. As with all strange noises heard in a moving vehicle, I did what any woman in her right mind would do. I made the radio louder and considered ignorance bliss.
Three days later, I was grocery shopping and had to open the boot and found Brianna, half dead from starvation and bleeding from the ears. I immediately gave her a bel canto CD and a grapefruit. I sent her on her way. I hope she made it back to Mesa in one piece.

2 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

back up to 91 pounds now after that little "incident"... yeeeeah.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Haf said...

Finally! nice to see you posting! Brianna, you only have 9 more pounds to go to get back to your normal weight! ;)

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home