Wednesday, January 04, 2006

bad mood reason #2

for·get P Pronunciation Key (fr-gt, fôr-)
v. for·got, (-gt) for·got·ten, (-gtn) or for·got for·get·ting, for·gets
v. tr.
To be unable to remember (something).
To treat with thoughtless inattention; neglect: forget one's family.
To leave behind unintentionally.
To fail to mention.
To banish from one's thoughts: forget a disgrace.
Informal. To disregard on purpose. Usually used in the imperative: Oh, forget it. I refuse to go!

I have a client who is on my last nerve right now. Listen, two confirmation messages the day before plus her calling me to reconfirm and then forgetting to show up?? I do not understand people who forget things because I write EVERYTHING down in my little book. I even write things in there that may be stupid because not only do I get a thrill out of crossing things off a list once they are done, but I don't want to FORGET to do anything.
Sigh.

2 Opinions

Blogger deetour said...

This woman has still not called me. I hope she's ok.

9:03 AM  
Blogger deetour said...

Got an email from her saying she has been sick.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home