Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Me too!

Gasp! I have a hottie neighbor!
He has lived at my condo complex for a few years, but I don't think I really ever appreciated his sheer hotness til this morning.
I was leaving for work, getting in my car and he walks by. He was wearing those shiny long shorts guys wear to hang out in. And flip flops. And a tight tank top. I just watched him walk away. Niiiiiiiiiiiiice butt.
Sigh.


He is about 25. Dark tan skin, dark brown hair, tight ass, sinewy legs. About 5'10.
Sigh.

I know he is married or something with a baby. I can look though.
He gave me a little wave.
Just with his hand.
Not with his penis or anything. ;)-
Sigh.

5 Opinions

Blogger brianna said...

no penis wave? well that's no good, no good at all. we must change that. and you know, i'm the one to teach you how to be a whore cuz i am such a big one..... hahahahahha

11:31 AM  
Blogger brianna said...

oh wait i'm still laughing... ahahahahahahahahahaha

ok i'm done

6:43 PM  
Blogger brianna said...

bwahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahaksdlfjasldfjlk

ok ok i'm really done

6:44 PM  
Blogger Pub said...

Fingers crossed I can join the 'I have a hottie neighbour' gang when I move. Although I'll be very disturbed if there's any penis waving that goes on

2:08 AM  
Blogger brianna said...

pub, you're such a bad sport. :-)

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home