Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Me too!

Gasp! I have a hottie neighbor!
He has lived at my condo complex for a few years, but I don't think I really ever appreciated his sheer hotness til this morning.
I was leaving for work, getting in my car and he walks by. He was wearing those shiny long shorts guys wear to hang out in. And flip flops. And a tight tank top. I just watched him walk away. Niiiiiiiiiiiiice butt.
Sigh.


He is about 25. Dark tan skin, dark brown hair, tight ass, sinewy legs. About 5'10.
Sigh.

I know he is married or something with a baby. I can look though.
He gave me a little wave.
Just with his hand.
Not with his penis or anything. ;)-
Sigh.

3 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

oh wait i'm still laughing... ahahahahahahahahahaha

ok i'm done

6:43 PM  
Blogger bri said...

bwahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahaksdlfjasldfjlk

ok ok i'm really done

6:44 PM  
Blogger bri said...

pub, you're such a bad sport. :-)

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home