Sunday, March 27, 2005

Fun, Fun, Fun

Last night I assembled with some other MINI owners in the great state of Maricopa. We had a great turn-out at the local car show. Then after some tasty refreshments at the local Pei Wei, we headed over to Chris and Em's for an exciting display of machismo.
Yes, it's GT4. Addictive, exciting, and really bringing out the beast in a certain English gentleman.
After playing that for a while, the game changed to some Roman fighting thing. Massive weapons of destruction were weilded as an assortment of giant men were disembowled. Arms were blatantly hacked off so as to be useful weapons. Turkey legs and bits of cheese were thrown from the crowd so the little warrior could garner his strength. Once again, a side of someone I never thought I would see. So uncivilized. Tee hee.
Through all the racing and the fighting, someone was missing from all our thoughts. A midwestern traveler whom we all adore. Return soon to your other native land, Misifoota.

2 Opinions

Blogger Haf said...

The certain someone who's side you haven't seen before would be my twin, it wasn't I last night playing those games and chopping heads off!

10:04 AM  
Blogger bri said...

you missed me?! you reeeeeeaaally missed me?!?! btw, i'm home now. :-)

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home