Friday, June 17, 2005

I like to watch.

The week's facination: Panda Cam. Even though my "boyfriend" thinks the panda is just a man dressed in a panda suit, it is still amazing. I love watching him/her eat big sticks and lollygag. Arms hanging off the sides of the branches as he sleeps.
They have cool panda names like Gao Gao and Shi Shi. Just earlier today I saw Moo Goo Gai Pan sitting on the floor. It does seem uncivilized though. They should really hook them up with a recliner and a remote.
I started to wonder about panda balls. Are they white or black? Do they have one of each? Perhaps one day he will flash the panda cam and I will know for sure Until then I have to ponder how much they pay pandaman to eat bamboo.
http://www.sandiegozoo.org/zoo/ex_panda_station.html
  • pandacam
  • 2 Opinions

    Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

    Wait! you have a boyfriend?!!!!! Now I know you're crazy for sure. You're becoming delusional. Did you go to the desert and munch on some Payoti(sp?)?
    Quick...put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning.

    At least you've conquered denial.

    2:43 PM  
    Blogger deetour said...

    peyote, I believe.

    5:50 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home