Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Stressing


Okay so there's this thing I like to do. It's called stressing. I like to think of it as a hobby, but it is not very productive a hobby like cleaning would be. Therefore, I like to create enough stomach acid to picture my stomach contents on an ocean wave during high tide. Oh, look, a frito. He's doing well, hanging on....ooooh, he fell off and was quickly dissolved. Next!
What causes me to stress so? Well, the runaround from the hoe bag's insurance company for one. Then the fact that my MINI has a poltergeist invading it's electrical system. Other than that, everything is ducky. Except of course for the fact that I just used the word ducky which reminds me of that movie with Molly Ringwald.....Pretty in Pink. Geez, her dress at the end of that movie was NAS-TEE! Anyway, thanks for letting me vent. Hope you enjoyed this little story.

2 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

did you just say "ducky"?

1:51 PM  
Blogger deetour said...

'fraid so, my dear

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home