Thursday, February 09, 2006

dee-

Things that are dee-lightful:
*Dusty, lightly snoring then chomping his kitty cat jaw like an old man with no teeth.
*Sleeping late and then lolling with no appaarent plan for the day.
*Friendly people in MINI Coopers.
*Friends that say "want me to come over" when I am sad.
*MINI Coopers
*Text messaging

Things that I dee-test:
*Late or no-show clients
*Unrequited love
*Talking on the phone (and as a bonus my new phone has super speakers that make me sound like Darth Vader all the time.)
*Thinking about "my future" money-wise. (there is none, so now what?)

2 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

the thing about money is, there's usually no future with it. dammit!!

(luke, i am your fahthaaaah)

10:19 AM  
Blogger Defunct Lisa said...

I'm sorry you're sad.... =(

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home