Tuesday, March 21, 2006

U go girl

I was reading some UsPeopleStar magazine at work today and happened upon an article about single celebs. It said that even these fantastic, gorgeous, "talented" women couldn't find dates, so don't feel bad.
Don't feel bad....hmmmm...can I feel worse than bad? Is that ok?
If what's her name can't get a date and she has the following: tight abs, perfect face, legs that don't quit, what chance do "normal" girls have?
I can't compete.
So go on Jake Gyllenhaal, go forth Jude Law....keep walking. Obviously there is nothing here for you. Nothing there either.
Oh and by the way, why are there so many great single chicks out there and like no single men? Every guy I can see has a girlfriend, boyfriend, significant other, wife, fiance, etc. Do any single men exist?
Now I am going to Vegas soon and I wanna meet some single guys! So y'all better be there and don't lie about being single if you're not. Just be single and BE THERE!!!!!

4 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

whoever you pick up is sitting in the back seat on the way home. that is all.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Defunct Lisa said...

OMG!!! B's going??!!! now I'm REALLY excited!!!!!

6:54 AM  
Blogger bri said...

ohmigod!!! i get to meet lisa?!?!? icing on the cake baby. icing on the cake.

7:28 AM  
Blogger deetour said...

I can't believe u 2 have never met!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home