Monday, April 24, 2006

Tyra...NO!

You know, I have missed two of the ANTM episodes due to f ing Suns games. I don't even know when the show is ON, but fourfour is still doing his review, so it is obviously playing somewhere. I'm pissed! Oh well, his take on things is great, so sorry I have not been up to par on my reporting. I hear they kicked off Brooke. She was a little strange.
Wednesday is only two days away and I will be checking listings this time fo sho my homies! Fear not!
Play on play on.

4 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

die die die.

4:51 PM  
Blogger bri said...

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!

that is all.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I get the feeling you're trying to say something Brianna, but I just can't get your meaning through all of your incredibly dense prose. ;-)

10:16 PM  
Blogger bri said...

what can i say, i'm not much for big words...

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home