Monday, April 10, 2006

Another "ummm, okay?" moment

It's love: Pink, husband throw up together
Suzanne Condie Lambert
The Arizona Republic
Apr. 10, 2006 9:09 AM


The singer recalls for the London Mirror the night she knew motocross racer Carey Hart had won her heart.

"One night 10 of us were in a limo all completely wasted, and my head was spinning. I told the driver I was going to throw up, but he didn't stop fast enough so I just jumped out while we were still going about 20 miles an hour. I rolled onto the curb, and Carey jumped out after me. I was freaking out, desperate to make myself throw up, and Carey was like, 'Baby, do you want me to hold your hair?' And I was like, 'Get away from me.' "

But it was almost as if Cyrano de Bergerac had whispered the poetry of love into Hart's ear:

"Suddenly he said, 'Do you want me to throw up with you?' And I was like, er, OK. So he sticks his whole hand down his throat and throws up with me. I was like, that's the most romantic thing anyone's ever done for me."

1 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

they should make a movie about this. like The Notebook, but with half-digested alcohol and appetizers.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home