Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Crack Dressing?

Bri's tot is addicted to ranch dressing. I was alerted to his addiction last night at Red Robin. We had discussed the possibility of crack being an ingredient. I decided to do my own research. Here are my findings:
Ingredients:
1 clove garlic, peeled
2 to 3 pinches of kosher salt
3/4 cup buttermilk
2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro or parsley
1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
2 bags crack
kosher salt to taste
black pepper to taste

What could be causing him to use his delectable fraanch fry as a spoon?

2 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

that was so gross. i was actually nauseous watching him eat ranch dressing as a main course.

8:59 AM  
Blogger bri said...

new name for it: cranch dressing. HA!

god i crack myself up.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home