Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Night Shots


6 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

you so craaaaazy.

(i think i wanna have yo' baby.)

10:14 AM  
Blogger deetour said...

Hey, I was told that I have to give artistic credit to Stoopidgirl for these pictures because I happened to use the same fucking location. Yay for being able to share!!!!

4:52 PM  
Blogger deetour said...

Glad I could help out. As you see these pictures are original, despite Emily's Public Library locale.

10:28 PM  
Blogger deetour said...

Wow, great use of color! :)- You've made it better than he ever could have with his rudimentary supplies. Jolly good work boy!

10:33 PM  
Blogger deetour said...

I think of us like siblings who love to fight.
This was in no way a slam or a copycat mission, just a nice location to take some non award winning photos.
I do however like the ones of my car. They are not all posted obviously. Maybe when I clean them up a bit.

10:44 PM  
Blogger bri said...

sigh... all better now. until the next time anyway.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home