Thursday, June 15, 2006

iCanDoIt


Today, for the second time, I was asked by a client to come over and teach her about her Mac.

I have been using a Mac since the (aging myself here) late eighties. I have owned 3 of them. I have never owned anything BUT them, and never will. I started with a Mac LC II which my Mom currently uses. I was very excited to upgrade to the bluberry iMac.
Now I have achieved perfection (til the next one) with the pure white eMac.
I have been through memory upgrades, data retrieval, and GIMP printer issues. I can truly say that I know this machine very well.

I have some friends who work at the Apple stores and recently met another one who encouraged me, when I asked him, about consulting. He also hinted about a postition available at his store, but I want to go beyond retail with this.

I am currently looking into this as a side job, possibly a future career (after I break my back for good in the nail industry. Haha.)

I am very excited at the prospect and also pleased to know that I can be a patient teacher. I didn't think I had it in me.
:)

1 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

go you, go you.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home