Tuesday, June 19, 2007

summer lovin'

OK, still waiting for Brianna and Janna to do a MEEZ.com picture. I know they would rock. Come on, even my Dad did one.

Oh, I bought a bathing suit. A suit that kinda looks like a short party dress. It's cool. I might actually let another human see me in it. :)

Getting ready to go visit Chi-town in a few weeks. It'll be FUN!

Getting coopercards ready to sell at the MINI dealership. :))

Getting ready to move to a new salon studio too. Lots to do.

Then getting ready to go to MITM at Copper Mt. Whew. Busy summer!

This website is funny...planethiltron.com
Sorry, typing this on Safari so I can't do links. Copy and paste old school style. :)-

3 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

i tried to do a meez but it's just a giant pain the ass while i'm at work. i'll get on it. don't want to disappoint you.

pics of dee in bathing suit. plz.

3:14 PM  
Blogger tina nealis said...

love the planethiltron site...but you knew i would :) us celebgossip hogs can't get enough!

9:16 AM  
Blogger JannaLand said...

god, stop pressuring me! ;-)
Brianna brings up an interesting point....how about if we barter a meez each for bathing suit pics? could be an inneresting trade!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home