Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Trying

Ever since I bought the elliptical machine I have really put some effort into consistently working out. Recently a client of mine dropped off some exercise videos for me to try.
I have been alternating doing at least 20 minutes on the elliptical every other day and the next day doing a video. I am working up to 30 minutes on the machine.
Tonight's selection...45 minutes of Gunnar Peterson's Core Secrets. How those women, his back up ballers :), keep their smiles plastered on is beyond me. I was doing anything but. In fact I was doing quite the opposite of smiling. Not quite a frown, more of a grimace with some tears thrown in for good measure.
Sp after a grueling session where I almost toppled over several times, the horror ended. Now I sit here, covered in a film of my own sweat, NOT Biff's, and I wonder.....will it help? Is it worth it?
I'll keep you posted.
BTW, Victoria's Secret thong underwear does NOT stay put whilst you wiggle around on a ball of sunshine dust.
Peasout.

3 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

the most important thing is:

which VS thong was it? the leopard print, or the ones that match mine? ;)

7:13 AM  
Blogger deetour said...

Leopard

4:36 PM  
Blogger Paul Genesse said...

Dee,

Very funny post and I find your blog highly entertaining.

Love,

Paul E.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home