Monday, April 09, 2007

Weekend

I have decided to spare my little buddy his vet appt. His annual is really not due til May, so he gets a reprieve til then.

In other news, I went to a drag show on Friday night. It was kinda horrible except for two guys (gals). One was totally skinny like most performers are now a days and she was all over the place. Jumping up on the bar, chatting with the crowd, etc. Very entertaining. The other one stayed on the stage and in true stripper style (i've heard ;)) had the men and women come to HER for dances.
All in all an interesting night. I'm pretty sure when we walked in that they all looked at us and said STRAIGHT! Can't help it, I am.
:)
Then on Sunday Biff and I hung out with some peeps. Get it? PEEPS! On Easter??? :)
Later......

0 Opinions

Post a Comment

<< Home