Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's been awhile since my last confession...

I haven't really felt like blogging. Probably because I think somehow people are reading this that I never thought would find it. Makes me censor myself unfortunately. Not that I ever say anyhting that salacious or note worthy.

So what's new with Dee?

Biff is going to MINIs on the Dragon next weekend to sell some of our coopercards. We have been very busy boxing them up and deciding how to ship them there.

We have been eating out like every day and getting very fat in the process.

I bought an elliptical machine that will be here in less than 4 hours.

My friend told me that I should have a one year, two year, five year plan and I don't at all. I live day to day. Is that wrong?

My neighbor is moving and I am glad I can bang my closet shut at 3 am if I feel like it.

I have Curious George gel pens.

I'm dehydrated...aaack.

I need to buy batteries for my new camera and actually take pictures. Of my MINI preferably.

That is all. Discuss.

4 Opinions

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you also NEED TO wash your sheets more often and clean your carpets at least once a year!
aaaaahaaa!
get it together grrrrrrrl!

cm = )

2:51 PM  
Blogger deetour said...

LOL NOOOOOOO you can't make meeeeeee

2:53 PM  
Blogger bri said...

yeah, 1, 2, 5 year plans are nice... but then life happens and the plans don't, so let's cut out the middle man and go straight to living for the moment...

9:05 PM  
Blogger gwylliongirl said...

I wrote a long winded response and signed in wrong! Nice to see you, had a lovely time, sorry we got interrupted so many times, I like to make plans and break them, we'll take good care of your precious cargo, good luck on the eliptical it works wonders, stuff like that! Now I'm off to post on my loser myspace blog...

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home