Sunday, April 29, 2007

So I said, "AAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAA"

Something entered my MINI tonight via my hair highway. I opened the door to get out and something like THIS flew in. It flew into my hair and came to rest on my dash in the corner by the driver's windshield.
I was freaking out because anyone who knows me surely knows how I feel about large flying insects.
See when the flying roach flew into my hair.
See when the flying roach was in my home.
See when the large moth flew into my MINI.
See all of the above and know me better.
So I call Biff and I'm all hyperventilating. So he tells me to grab a RAG AND GO UP TO IT AND KILL IT!! Hello? We have a baaaad connection if you really think THAT is going to happen.
So I grab my car duster from the back and proceed to "throw" it onto the dash. The thing doesn't move. Then I have to go in there and GET IT OUT! So I go in there and get the duster out and throw it again.
Then Bifford says, "Just push the duster onto him hard and shake him out of it."
So I do that and the moth goes flying up into the light fixture above my car. I run to shut my doors and then I look for it again and I don't see it so I assume it has flown back into the MINI and then Biff says you're crazy he just flew away.
We shall see in the morning I guess. If I'm driving down the road and it taps me on the shoulder, I AM OUTTA THERE!!!

0 Opinions

Post a Comment

<< Home