Sunday, July 22, 2007

Slacking again

Sorry I never post anything anymore.

Here's what's new:
Just got back from visiting Biff's relatives in Chicago and Wisconsin. It was a great trip! Very relaxing to hang out on the lake for a couple of days and then off to the city to sightsee. Good times!

Now Bifford and I are getting ready to sell coopercards at MITM, MINIs in the Mountains in Colorado.
We will start retailing the cards at the local MINI dealer this month as well.

Then I move to my new salon and August is done.

Whew! I am busy!

Tomorrow my friend C and I are going to check out Sarah Jessica Parker's clothing line Bitten at the Steve and Barry's onb the Wesssside. Should be fun.
:)

Later kids.

2 Opinions

Blogger Paul Genesse said...

Dee,

I liked the pictures from Biff's parents house. Fun times.

You are so busy. Perhaps you need a personal assistant? I know a cat who would apply.

Paul

www.paulgenesse.com

12:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I noticed. Try not to let it happend again.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home