Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Oh, the HORRA!

Anyone who knows me knows the deep emotional connection I have for Marsha Marsha Marshmallow Ice Cream by Ben and Jerry's. Right? Right.
Well the other day I was in Safeway perusing the frozen food treats when I noticed with extreme HORROR that it was NOT THERE!!!
There was S'mores in it's place.
I read the descrip and found it to be the same. So I bundled "my precious" into my MINI and motored home to indulge.
It's the SAME thing! Just a new name!
Why would they change the name? I do not know. But as long as there is a flavor such as that, I am happy.
So get out there and buy buy buy so they don't get rid of it all together!

3 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

Marsha Marsha Marshmallow was a faaaar better name. Ben and Jerry are getting old and boring.

I almost don't want to eat it just because it has a boring name.

But I probably will.

8:50 AM  
Blogger JannaLand said...

in indiana it was always called smores...i had no idea marsha marsha marshmallow was the same thing!
the best ben and jerry's by far was kaberry kaboom...but that is a delectable delicacy from days past, as it was a special edition flavor :-(

8:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ben & Jerry's got rid of my favorite flavor years ago. It was called Bovinity Divinity and it was chocolate and white chocolate ice cream swirled together with chocolate and white chocolate cows mixed in. They had something similar called Fudge Central that had a giant pillar of fudge in the middle of the container in addition but I think they got rid of that, too. So instead I get Hagen Daz light ice cream and try to convince myself that it's okay when I eat the whole container at once because it's light.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home