Friday, July 08, 2005

last time, I promise

It is interesting to read the new blog by "g-girl" and not feel justified in some way. Seems she was upset by some comments someone made to her that she finds asinine and untrue. Welcome to the club, babe! How hypocritical of you to be appalled by all this you yourself partake in. Imagine someone having the audacity to have opinions on how you live your life.

Unbelievable.

Side note: I know for a fact that your "apology" to me was just your way of saying, "gee, I said all these awful things, but I didn't mean any of it now that you know." Instead, you backpeddled to beat the band saying you never meant any of it. I would at least respect your integrity if you had just said, "gee, I really feel this way, now you know, sorry you had to hear about it, sorry I am such a bitch to someone who actually tried to be my friend you silly silly girl."

Done with it, done with you.

2 Opinions

Blogger Haf said...

this is MUCH better than reality tv!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

yay for slinkies! let's o get a bunch and put names on them and push them off tall buildings...er...I mean down stairs.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home