Thursday, September 22, 2005

The beginning.

I got a passport!!! Yay! It's all starting. Tonight is the "jam session" of sorts. Figuring out the London trip with our hosts. What to see, where to go, day trips to other countries. Very exciting. Even better, finding out some other MINI folks are interested in going. It's going to be a blast.
In other news, got my Halloween costume all figured out. But it's a secret, so you will all just have to wait. Unless I don't see you on Halloween, then I will post a picture of me all gussied up.
OK, what other topics to cover....hmmm, not allowed to write about Biff (he gets embarassed or something-ooops, I did it again.)
OK, I'm out.

3 Opinions

Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

so what exactly are you guys doing for halloween? I'm not sure of our plans, we've been invited to a party so we'll see, it would be nice to do something this year since we din't really do anything last year...I do know what my costume is, it was decided on by some of my co-workers...I'll let you know about that later (hee hee)

Ps
that Biff guy sure is a hotty (muwah ha ha ha)

5:57 PM  
Blogger deetour said...

The actual DAY of Halloween, I have no idear. Saturday night is the DMC pahty. Remember that little club you used to like so much?

10:11 PM  
Blogger Haf said...

when are you going to London?

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home