Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's MY party now!



It's my 35th birthday!
And with a nod to stoopidgirl, I add my own version of her salute to aging.
Thanks to B for her photography skills.

12 Opinions

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HB,DLF
You look hot! For any age.
-Biff

7:09 AM  
Blogger Defunct Lisa said...

you had NOTHING to worry about!!!!!! Brianna did a GREAT job!!!! you look INCREDIBLE!! and 35???? I would NEVER have guessed!!!

Happy Birthday!!!
(do you like all the EMPHASIS???)

7:50 AM  
Blogger bri said...

happy birthday! ok so correction-- all i did was stand there gawking at a half-naked chick and press a little button on a camera. deetour did her own editing. :) BOOBIES!!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Sheets said...

Congrats..... and thanks.... to all involved! ;-)

8:22 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Look damn good to me!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Lookin pretty fine for an old chick. ;-)

8:53 AM  
Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

Happy birfday chica! you look like an elf b/c your ears are pointy and you have slanted eyebrows. If I knew how to speak elvish I would insert some undoubtably whitty comment about boobs.

10:58 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Hey! It's MY birthday too! Happy March 1st! You look absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on being 28 again! Me too! :-) Cheers!
Andy
(via Mistress, I mean Master B)

11:41 AM  
Blogger bri said...

8 out of 9 people had something nice to say on your birthday. did you expect anything different?? ;)

12:39 PM  
Blogger tina nealis said...

oh my! you're so hot! i want a picture like this...next year. i swear if you said you were turning 26 i'd believe you. brianna can you do me next year for my birthday? well not like that...you know what i mean.

happy birthday, sweetie!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Haf said...

woohooo! now that's hot!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

I wanna go to England!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home