Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Boring Day

So I have this boring day because my early clients canceled and now I go in at 3pm. So I went to lunch with B. and now I am coloring because she gave me a present. She got me this. And a Hello Kitty coloring book which made it possible for me to find this site as I was looking for pictures to link. Interesting. I like "Trans kitty" the best.
Watch for the bulge, peeps.
In other news I thinkI am going to get the Cooper S gas cap conversion kit. Turns this into this. Ohhh, pretty! Shiny! That was Chris K's MINI. You may remember him from such hits as "I slept with Chris K".
Well tomorrow night is the season finale for ANTM. Stay tuned to the deetour for all my usual ranting and raving, especially if Danielle doesn't win.

4 Opinions

Anonymous Anonymous said...

S envy, eh?

8:21 PM  
Blogger deetour said...

always!

8:28 PM  
Blogger bri said...

yeah, a shiny gas cap. cuz that's just as good as, you know, a supercharger... :-P heehee.

i jest. i actually think it will go nicely with your bling-a-ling wheels.

10:15 AM  
Blogger minisugar said...

the only thing "S"-y I could do was the lights and reflectors on the door. Everything other than those I felt I needed an "S" to have it. But I'm all about the chrome - so have at it Dee.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home