Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Ugh!

Why is this even happening?
First of all, when did lace trimmed leggings with oversize belted T shirts come back? Last time I saw these looks, I was rockin some pretty high bangs.
Second of all, she is a famous hot celebrity and he looks gross. He is wearing the nastiest shoes I have ever seen with the scruffiest, tapered, um black jeans (which again, outdated). What makes her think she can't do better? Believe me sweetie, you can.
Ugh, he looks homeless and she looks horrible.
Stop doing drugs people, it makes you do bad things.

3 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

she's a dirty skank, NOT attractive at ALL, she's kissing someone on her level.

i used to like her freckles but now i just think she's a dirty skank. oh, the people we idolize these days...

11:04 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

She was cute, before she decided to go bulimic. Of course, she wasn't legal then either, so what are you going to do?

9:22 PM  
Blogger Herbert said...

I am glad to hear that I am not the only fashion police out there.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home