Thursday, April 27, 2006

ANTM Recap

I am in complete shock!!!
The person I had assumed would win has been kicked off. And still so early in the competition. I thought it would be Sara fer surre, but it was Nnenna. And good. She was sooo in lurve with herself and sure she was the winner. Nice to see her dropped down a peg in life.
Anyhoo, things will get interesting here now. Jade and Sara need to go. I am totally backing Danielle or Joanie. Weird how the dynamics change.
Tina, I know you watch this, so tell me what you're thinking.

2 Opinions

Blogger tina nealis said...

i totally missed this! i've been missing most of this season's show. i've given up and decided i'll watch the marathon when it's all said and done. :o)

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally rooting for Danielle or Joanie to win, too. I doubt it'll come down to just them though. They'll probably keep Jade around until the final three just because she makes good TV. And didn't Furonda do really well with the spokesmodel stuff? They'll probably keep her around a while because of that, even though she's freakishly skinny and has a giant head.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home