Monday, May 01, 2006

Knit gauchos


Anyone who has been out in public with me knows how I feel about these disgusting things. Yet, people continue to buy them, not realizing that every dimple on their ass is on display.

You may work out, you may be the size of a pencil, I don't care, these pants are NOT flattering. To ANYONE!!!

Please stop buying them and ladies if you MUST wear white ones, please wear a thong or skin tone undies. We can see EVERYTHING and I repeat, it's NOT pretty!

Thanks.

6 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

i'm sorry!! i told you, i'll never wear them again!! must you publicly humiliate me??

2:06 PM  
Blogger bri said...

remember those sweatpant version of these we saw on that lady at target?? OH. MY. GOD.

anyway, what WAS the inspiration for this post??

it was biff, wasn't it? i knew it!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Defunct Lisa said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ABHORE these things!!!!!
I want to go up to the ladies at the airport wearing them, AND PULL THEM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:17 PM  
Blogger deetour said...

They now sell these at Walgreens. Let the trend die there.

11:32 PM  
Blogger bri said...

oh, if it's hit Walgreens, it's over. thank god.

9:17 AM  
Blogger minisugar said...

I love my knit gachos - they are so comfy. Whenever I get pregnant, I think I am going to end up in this things for 9 months.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home