Monday, May 08, 2006

Hear me now people

No one believes me but I think a MAJOR terrorist thingee is going to happen on 6-6-06. You've seen it here first. Don't go anywhere or do anything on this day. Especially if there is a sale at Tilly's. Do not go to Tilly's, especially if you are my size. Stay home. Hide under covers. Watch news all day.

5 Opinions

Blogger tina nealis said...

ooooh there's a sale at tilly's??? we should go together!! which one do you go to? or are you afraid i will take all of your sizes... :o)

2:16 PM  
Blogger bri said...

completely irrelevant, but we need to set up a coloring date. it will be calming. kind of like ladies who go to yoga together, except for lazy people. we'll color together.

(i'm coloring my MLP coloring book at work.)

4:40 PM  
Blogger deetour said...

B-I totally want to buy some crayons and some coloring books. I have been talking about it for a while now. I should just do it.
It would be fun to have coloring parties. :)
Tina-I don't think we wear the same size. I think the bathroom switcheroo pretty much decided that for us soooo, we can def. shop together...at Tilly's even. :)

7:35 PM  
Blogger tina nealis said...

how's this for a coloring book:

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=6812&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=336&iSubCat=302&iProductID=6812

3:06 PM  
Blogger deetour said...

Yeah, I want it! And I want to go shopping at Urban Outfitters. Who's in?

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home