Thursday, June 22, 2006

Getting Old?

Is blogging getting old?
I check about 10 blogs a day. Mostly friends, but some people whose blogs I have found through others and some gossip blogs. I find that with the exception of five or so that no one updates their blogs anymore. This sucks. I realize I don't do it much either, but I try to do it at least once a week. I am just going to stop checking on the following blogs because they have not changed in a while and I don't want to check them anymore.
Miscellania
The Crushers

Others are still interesting enough when they actually post to warrant a check in every few days.
Some should be commended for always supplying a hearty helping of good reads.
Master B
Musings
Stoopidgirl (although Em i must say, all the blogging abouut blog wars is boring to me. I have NO idea who those people are and don't care. Blog about people, places, things again.)
Tina Talks a lot. (You're getting there. :) )
Pub

That concludes my rant. Thanks for all the blogging. I'll keep up my end of the bargain by posting the usual gossip tirades and Biff b.s.

Ttfn

8 Opinions

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out RSS aggregator software like NetNewsWire. Let the software check your blogs for you, and politely let you know when somebody has posted something new.

Just a tip!

9:04 AM  
Blogger deetour said...

Which Brian is this? Miscellania Brian? (eek!, he exists!) or MINI Brian?

9:37 AM  
Blogger Defunct Lisa said...

D... I'm trying to cull and get to the best of the blogs... I've been trying to find ways to have a healthy "blogroll".

check it out 'cause some of them are daily and they are good writers with always interesting content!

10:21 AM  
Blogger tina nealis said...

biff b.s. will keep in tuned in. :o) haha. also, i will be sure to continue posting for your pleasure, dee.

11:49 AM  
Blogger tina nealis said...

i meant "keep ME tuned in"

11:50 AM  
Blogger Herbert said...

Remove some of the less exciting, less often updated blogs from your PEEPS list and add me. :-)

4:20 PM  
Blogger Herbert said...

I see I am already there among the illustious list of PEEPS, but the link is bad because of an extra http

1:08 PM  
Blogger deetour said...

should be working now. :)

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home