Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The long holiday weekend plus


Thursday: Began to feel a cold coming on
Friday: Worked all day while sniffling
Saturday: Worked 2 hours, went to dinner with friends, went home early due to drippage from nose, drowsiness from meds
Sunday: Did not bathe or leave house at all due to annoying cold, stench smelled for miles (unbeknowst to me as I have no sense of it)
Monday: Laundry at Biff's, watched movie, fell asleep early
Tuesday: Still sick, but wanting to go out, called some friends, went to lunch, went to mall, came back to my house, played cards, went to rooftop of Biff's work for fireworks
Wednesday: Worked all day, still sniffling, have mucus factory, willing to relocate mucus to other places besides tissues, thinking of having snot throwing contests

4 Opinions

Blogger tina nealis said...

hope you're feeling better. ice cream this weekend will make you feel better. :o)

8:57 AM  
Blogger bri said...

i'll shoot snot with you. a ten-spot says you win, though. even though my nose is bigger

10:57 AM  
Blogger Herbert said...

Well, are you feeling better now?

5:12 PM  
Blogger deetour said...

I still have the remnants of this cold after 2 weeks. Sigh. I'm sure Biff is oh so tired of dealing with me.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home