Thursday, June 29, 2006

I Have My Reasons

I hate Disneyland. For many reasons, but I just learned that a boy died on one of the rides. So now I have HIS reasons too.

3 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

you know, for how many people ride those rides each and every day, the death numbers are really, really low. i say, if the ride was operating normally and warnings about intensity of the ride are posted, then it's just a "shit happens" kind of situation. it sucks, but i don't see how it's disney's fault. just sayin :)

8:56 AM  
Blogger tina nealis said...

it's too bad that this happened. i agree it's a freak accident, but i'm biased because i love disney.

my heart goes out to that family.

10:38 AM  
Blogger deetour said...

Disneyland is an evil place.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home