Saturday, July 08, 2006

You've been elimidated!

Has anyone not seen this show?
4 girls climbing all over some total conceited asshole so he will pick them.
Or 4 loser guys hanging all over some girl they would normally never get to talk to, or would never want to talk to. teehee.
It's really entertaining! Anyway, last night when I was bored, I was watching this show. They have a new twist to it!
The girls were all wearing masks!
You think you could figure out what they look like, but you really can't! This one girl had a hot bod and long curly blond hair. But when she took off the mask, she was one scary broad!
The guy was freaking out when he had to make the final decision. The girl he picked was pretty cute though, but that was a close one!
I would totally watch that show more often if they always did that. How sad am I?

2 Opinions

Blogger tina nealis said...

my old roomate and i used to watch this show like it was our religion. we were so obsessed. it's great trash. :o)

9:19 AM  
Blogger deetour said...

Just in case anyone was wondering, I'd be the angry looking one in the corner.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home