Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tuesday, bloody tuesday

Today I gave blood for the first time. I'm not gonna lie and say it didn't hurt, cuz it kinda did. Then I got a little nauseated. Then I got some apple juice and cookies.
I'm a hero though, according to the guy. Yep, little old me just saved two lives. That's right. :)
Then they give you a sticker to wear that says "Be nice to me. I gave blood today." So even Biff was nice to me. ;)
BTW, I think I might start calling Dusty the cat "Puff Dusty". Just a thought. He is rather puffy.

OH!! And I ordered my shower curtain finally. The orange towels really work in the bathroom. Yippee! I am iffy on the orange rugs though. Thinking of aqua rugs. The rugs don't have to match the towels, do they? Or is that match the curtains? hahahaha...anyhoo.

Big shout outs to the Tamster and Paul E. Thanks for reading.:)

1 Opinions

Blogger tina nealis said...

it's your bathroom and you can match if you want to. i dont know what's up with me and my rhymes, but i'm excited to see pictures of the bathroom. quit making us wait!! :o)

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home