Thursday, October 12, 2006

Greeaaaaaaat

Dear Dee,
Here is your horoscope
for Friday, October 13:

A part of your past involving a female relative or some female energies becomes a pressing matter. Part of you wants to pull the covers over your head, but go deep. You'll come out of this with a new point of view.


Let me give you some background as to who this might be about. I have this old friend we'll call Elsa. Let's just say she is not all there. She has been stalking me in a way. Numerous texts, calls and uninvited door knockings. I, of course do not answer any of these attempts. After about 2 months of this happening every third Friday I thought she might get the hint and go away. But she hasn't and now I am just worried about confronting her at all.
I just hope that this is not indicative of a little mental breakdown for her. She does tend to strike on Friday nights. Note to self: Do not be home and have car with you.

1 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

**eyes darting wildly**

well... it's not... ME stalking you.

mwahahaha.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home