Tuesday, November 21, 2006

And so on

The crazy stalker girl came back yesterday. Biff and I were watching TV and the bell rings. No one ever just stops by so I knew it was "her" immediately. I sneak up to the door and look out the peephole. She is standing there wiping her eyes. Looked like she was crying.
We tiptoed to the bathroom to decide what to do. After much debate about just how psycho she is, we decided to do nothing. Then...the phone rings.
It's her, of course, leaving some message about how she saw my car there and where am I? She doesn't understand why I haven't been in touch with her.
I feel really sorry for any man that dates her if this is what she is like after they decide not to call again.

Obviously this problem is NOT going to go away by itself so any suggestions? I do not have her email address but could find out where she lives pretty easily thanks to the internet and the fact that she owns a home.

3 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

go knock on her door while she's trying to enjoy a tv-show and tell her she's... PSYCHO!!! and to never call again. threaten a restraining order if she doesn't get the point. then puke on her shoes. most people don't want to talk to you ever again after you puke on their shoes.

7:13 AM  
Blogger JannaLand said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:36 AM  
Blogger JannaLand said...

Leave her a Dusty Special outside her door....every day until she gets the point :-D

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home