Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Girls

I bet you thought after reading the title that this post would be about my boobs. ( @ ) ( @ )

Well, it's not. It's about The GILMORE Girls.

It's about the fact that one of the most fashionable, witty, and campy shows on TV has become absolute drivel. I knew things would change with the whole "writers leaving blah blah blah crap", but I had NO IDEA!
Seriously, I went into the kitchen to clean up dinner and Biff yells out, "It's back on!" and ya know what? I kept on wiping the counter. I casually strode back in and found that I had missed nothing except another diatribe by Kirk who really should not get airtime.
Will I continue to watch the show and pretend that the lack of chemistry between Christopher and Lorelai is actually just my imagination? Will I continue to pretend to be amused by the 2 minutes Lane gets each show? Or should I just wait for it's inevitable demise whilst watching my Pilates videos over and over again between 7-8 every Tuesday?

Yeah, this should have been about my bouncy, firmish boobies.

3 Opinions

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you hadn't posted this 'cause when I started watching my saved one from this week, ALL the dialog was IRRITATING me!!!!!
I may have to stop watching the show all together!!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Defunct Lisa said...

hey, the above post is me, don't know why it didn't register.

9:57 PM  
Blogger bri said...

haven't watched it since... last season? something like that. are you saying it sucks now? cuz i liked the rapid dialogue before...

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home