Thursday, November 02, 2006

My opinion on "recap" shows

I think they suck.

I watched ANTM last night with trepidation running through my veins as to which favorite of mine would be exterminated. Then I realized with horror and a shout of agony that it was one of those horrid episodes where they recap the season and show you the deleted scenes than you never wanted to see.
I didn't need any more evidence that Monique was a ghetto whore or that Anchal has an overeating problem. I personally think she looks great body-wise.
Anyway, so no new ex-supermodel hopefuls to report.
WhatEVER!

2 Opinions

Blogger tina nealis said...

i actually watched this last night for the first time this season. do they have twins on? i'm so out of the loop..i didnt like the photoshoot last night and it looks like all of the girls are malnurished twigs?!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger tina nealis said...

malnourished...i mean

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home