Monday, December 11, 2006

Slacker

OK yeah, I know I have been a blog slacker lately. A lot has been going on and I just haven't had the time to write much.

Recently traveled to Tucson for the MINI club holiday party. It was a fun day which ended up with a bunch of us at Paul's bar in Mesa where I did some Karaoke with T and her daughter S. Mainly country songs but today I though, why not Metallica? So I will be checking for that next time. If Biff allows there to BE a next time. Although I am not sure how much he heard since he was playing pool the whole time.

Hung out with Bri the other day. It was so good to see her! We don't get "live" chats very often. We also watched some L word which is always fun. Plus I got to see her panties. :)-

Our old friend Matt is coming to town this weekend. As always the MINIs have some events planned that he will surely enjoy. :) I plan to have him ride around with me a bit so he can enjoy my new exhaust and whiptastic handling.

Hmmm, what else? Well I think I am finally done shopping for Biff. It is so fun to shop for him. I cannot WAIT to give him his gifts! I think there is only one item he may be iffy on. Everything else he should LOVE.

Biff and I sent out some holiday cards together. I know, can you BELIEVE it? I guess he isn't as skeered of me anymore. Until he reads this however. Then the fear will return.

Missing all my absent friends and those who aren't around much.
Happy Days.

3 Opinions

Blogger tina nealis said...

glad to know things are going well! i'm still gather gifts for russ. it's so hard to shop for men! if you have some good ones you got for Biff you'll have to share. glad you guys are doing well too! :o)

2:18 PM  
Blogger bri said...

yeah, the panties... as if that's what you were looking at...

it was so good to see you guys... we need to get together more often.

how'd the spinach dip turn out?

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY HEY! I tried to leave a comment a few weeks ago but it wouldn't work so here goes again....

MERRY HOLIDAYS FROM MOON LIGHT BEACH!!!

Tüls

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home