Friday, December 29, 2006

WTF!

Last night Dusty the Wonder Cat unrolled an entire roll of new paper towels. It was really fun, I am sure. I think he is trying to tell me something. Here is what it could be:

1. Mommy, I need more attention.
2. Mommy, I get that "not so fresh feeling" sometimes.
3. Mommy, I hate you with every fiber of my being.

Well, I'm gonna go with #2 because there have been a few incidents with rubbing one's backside on the carpet.


Happy New Year ya'll.

2 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

tell biff to knock it off with the rubbing his backside on the carpet.

or video tape it.

4:53 PM  
Blogger JannaLand said...

This weekend we came home to find 3 kitchen drawers standing wide open and all of the placemats strewn on the floor in a big pile. I'm sure that Camille and Chi Chi Muchacho were behind this. These sorts of incidents are all a part of some evil-genius master plan when it comes to cats, but we humans aren't bright enough to see the big picture. Good night and Good luck...

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home