Thursday, December 21, 2006

Here We Go

Remember when I was talking about moving my salon?
Well my Mom is so totally against this. She is of the old school where what you know is safe and change is bad.
She came in for an appointment yesterday and said that maybe the management would "change their minds" and be willing to negotiate. I said they wouldn't, they won't go down at all and what I pay now is too much. "Well did you ask them again?" No, they have a business to run and want as much money for the rooms as possible. "Well maybe if I help you out each month." NO! I am 35 years old and my decision is if I can't afford it, I don't need it!

Geez!

So I hope the room I liked will work out and still be available come summer since that is when my lease is up. I am scared to leave the familiar, but I know that worrying each month about making the rent is going to end. Maybe in the next 7 months I will find something else also that would be even better.
I am also really looking forward to decorating a new place. :)

0 Opinions

Post a Comment

<< Home