Sunday, April 24, 2005

Impulsive?

So I get home from work Saturday a little early and get a call from some veddy nice MINI folks taking a little B.E.A.T. tour to Flagstaff. They tell me I should drive up and hang with them. So at 7 pm I decide wtf and drive up there.
I get there at 9 pm and we chill in the bar for a few hours. I get a little tipsy on a Pina Colada and eat a sandwich the size of my head. We watch some redneck wedding folks drink, sing and dance. Quite entertaining, especially when two numbnuts decided to argue over some cigarettes.
The next morning I go to the big breakfast and raffle give away and see all the peeps who were already sleeping by the time I arrived. Good times!!
Then four of us decide to take a little journey to Jerome, but the foul weather got in the way. A stop at a look out and some yummy Mexican food and I was off. Back home to my Cat, who must have really missed me cuz we made out for an hour. :)
Kisses, Dee

2 Opinions

Blogger Haf said...

yo deester, fix that hahahahaha b/c it's screwing up the appearence of your blog. don't make it so damn long!

4:58 PM  
Blogger deetour said...

Thanks, dude, just read it and hush!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home