Monday, July 18, 2005

More ramblings...

OK, Bri is right, I need to blog more often. It is always fun to see what new pearls of wisdom escape from the lips of my friends and acquaintances, so why not share the love?
Well, we had some huge ass storms over here in Central Phoenix on Sunday night. I lost power a few times and the last time was for over 3 hours. I am not sure exactly how long it was out because I went over to Biff's. I was so nervous about my cat, but he doesn't travel well AT ALL! I was also concerned about all the f'ing groceries I had just purchased that day going bad. It all seemed OK when I got home at 6 am though. Cat happy, me happy, food seems ok. Maybe I will have some side effects later like rambling letters and twitching, but for now.....

0 Opinions

Post a Comment

<< Home