Tuesday, March 07, 2006

After the fact

So after the whole iTunes debacle, I have been whoring myself out for the opportunity to get other people's CD's so I can replenish my resurrected albeit depleted music files. Some songs say they are 4 minutes long but actually are only 2 minutes or less.
I borrow Master B's coveted stash only to be pleasantly surprised by some of her musical tastes. I won't embarass her here (she knows to what I am referring), but I will say that we all have what we consider to be embarassing musical tastes. For example anyone who knows me knows that I adore the B man.
What are some of your forbidden musical pleasures?

2 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

thanks for keeping my guilty pleasures on the DL. but i'll share some of my more embarrassing ones... how about pink? yeah, i've got that. avril lavigne? yep, sometimes the mood hits.

*running in shame*

10:48 AM  
Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

you would be shocked at some of the cd's in my collectiuon...I'll keep those on the DL as well, but I will say that I own a latin band called "Skank" who I just liked there sound until one day I saw them on HBO's Real Sex...turns out those catchy spanish lyrics are all about the Vagina and what they like to do with it.
Score!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home