Sunday, July 16, 2006

I'm soooo sure!

My good buddy Janna just turned me on to the show Felicity. I guess this was a popular show in the 90's. I had never even glimpsed an episode of it and because of that, everything is new and a surprise. So don't ruin it for me!!!!
I think she is an interesting character. In the beginning I wanted to kill her, but now I see things a little differently since she stopped butting in to everyone's lives and stopped stalking that Ben guy.
Anyway that, Sudoku and MINI peeps seem to be filling my days and nights lately. I know, you're sooo jealous!
Later...

3 Opinions

Blogger Defunct Lisa said...

girl, I used to love that show!!!!

My new favorite is Gilmore Girls.

I know, I know, these things are one stop away from soap operas!

7:40 PM  
Blogger tina nealis said...

oh my god...you can't even start me on felicity. i have almost all of them on dvd!!!! i loooooooooooove that show! oh, and trust me...she NEVER stops butting into people's lives. that's what makes the show so good. if you like this...you should like malibu shores...did you ever see that?!?! she was in that too. :o) can you tell i'm a fan of keri russell?

8:11 PM  
Blogger deetour said...

Me and Janna watch Gilmore Girls too! What do you think is gonna happen with Luke?
I may want to borrow that Malibu Shores one day. I've never heard of it.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home