Tuesday, August 09, 2005

anyone?

Maybe it is just me but I don't think 9 yr olds should be left alone at home. My neighbor leaves her kid at home alone and she isn't in school or anything either. Then today I noticed the child had posted a letter on the mailboxes saying that she will babysit if anyone is interested and prefers kids 5 months to 6 years. She will also do house cleaning for $8 an hour. Ummm, does anyone else think this is just wrong?

2 Opinions

Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

I was left alone for years and I turned out fine...of course I had to chew off half my arm to stay alive the first 12 months of my life and my skin is permanantly a greenish color. I'll clean your house for $7.99 an hour.

10:32 AM  
Blogger deetour said...

I think I made my point! ;)

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home