Friday, July 29, 2005

A look at the past.

I just read all my old posts and I must say I am one funny gal. Yes, it's true. I am on fiyah!
It was fun reliving the "old days" like that time that Brianna was stuck in my boot for days. Or that wonderful evening when Haf turned into a psycho.
Please don't forget that time when I compared my sister to a hamster. Too much! Really, how do you people stand it?
Now, please read all the comments people are bound to make. Unless of course they decide to make none just to prove a point. Don't be that person. Make that comment. You know you want to. Maybe Biff will make an anonymous comment. That would be GRAND!

3 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

you're so funny i forgot to laugh. (that's an oldie but a goodie also) i'm just joshin ya... you're a riot! i miss your boot, too.

12:09 PM  
Blogger bri said...

ps. Biff can't leave anonymous comments unless you allow anonymous comments... :-P

12:10 PM  
Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

that's only because you're related to Seinfield.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home