Thursday, February 16, 2006

My Dream

OK, no more posts about what's-his-name...time to move on.

I had this very vivid sexual dream last night about my other ex. Let's call him Justin, cause that's his name.
We were rolling around on the bed while I kept trying to call my brother-in-law whose phone I had. Then my sis and bro-in-law show up and they brought all of my favorite junk foods. Hostess products and such.
Then we all sit down to dinner, but before that I go back into the bedroom where Justin is hiding and some south of the border action ensued. Then we went to eat cupcakes with the fam.
I miss cupcakes.

2 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

a dream involving sex AND hostess products?!?!?! that right there? that is dream utopia. the ultimate dream. oh how i envy you.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes, watching someone eating the frosting out of the center of one of their cupcakes can be... of use...

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home