Sunday, February 19, 2006

Vegas

Finally made my reservations for the MINI trip in Vegas.
I think it will be the same as last year and completely different than last year.

Same: I decided to get my own room just like last year. It was the first time I had ever stayed in a hotel room by myself and I must say it was liberating.
Same: I am single in Vegas again. Last year I was finishing up with someone that was on the trip. Same as this year since Biff will be there.
Same: I plan to stay up late and get up early. Last year I missed all the early morning runs, but so did my friends. :)

Different: I have a whole bunch of new friends to see there.
Different: I doubt I will be turning into "Vegas Dee" who likes to argue with cab drivers and assorted whores.
Different: Last but not least...My cool pal Brianna won't be there to get locked in my trunk or throw up in garbage cans. :(

1 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

yeah well that whole throwing up thing is over-rated... and may i just say that "vegas dee" was AWESOME. (p.s. you do argue with assorted whores in arizona, remember?)

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home