Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The search is over

After spending about two days looking for the name of a song found on a mixed CD, I am happy to report that I have done it.
Mambo Craze. Check #15.
Originally thought to be a Crazy Penis song, I have now learned that it is by De-Phazz. I am so relieved to be done looking through song lyrics and snipets on iTunes. Now I can totally relax. Sigh.
Good song though.

4 Opinions

Blogger Brian said...

"Crazy Penis Song"?

12:26 AM  
Blogger Haf said...

i could have got you this song if you just asked. :)

1:55 AM  
Blogger deetour said...

I'll remember that!

7:49 AM  
Blogger bri said...

speaking of shortened songs, about half of the songs on the 5 mix cd's you made me (does that mean we're going steady now, by the way?) were incomplete.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home