Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bitch bitch bitch

Ok so there is this plot of land north of my place where somehow 8 condos are to be built. I have never seen this process from start to finish and was excited and trepidatious about the effect it would have on my life.
Well, now I know.
6 am wake up tractors, my car covered in dirt, the parking lot covered in dirt and mud, my car exposed to all from the street (there used to be an 8 foot tall line up of oleanders), and nasty, dirty work men leering at me whenever I come and go.
So far they have spent about 2 months on this process. The first month nothing really happened. This month they have been watering and moving dirt around and around. I hope they find something goooood.
I am also a little miffed that when I get home from work and/or errands during the day that they park their trucks in OUR covered parking.
OK, done bitching for now.

1 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

you can complain to someone important, you know. they have to follow certain rules. have them towed next time they park in your spot :)

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home